Hi Guys. Congrats for the aspirants of AEE (Assistant Executive Engineers) of AP. On 29-11-2018 APPSC released the AEE Notification 2018 for the recruitment of 309 AEE vacancies in various engineering services.Find all recent AEE recruitment here instantly
- Age group 18-42 years as on 1-7-2018
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (See below table)
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application& processing fee and
- Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee (Exempted for SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Service Men, White Card holders & Un-employed youth)
- Mode of Payment: To be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
The AEE exam dates shall be following:
How to Apply
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly.
- The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, White card details etc., which are also used to calculate the Fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence
- In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-2
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the Name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
- Part A = General Studies & Mental Ability 50 Questions 50 Marks
- Part B = Civil & Mechanical Engineering(Common) (or) Electrical Engineering 100 Que 100 marks
- Total Marks 150 marks & Total time 150 minutes.
MAIN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
- PAPER 1 :
General Studies & Mental Ability 150 quest 150 marks & 150 Minutes
- PAPER 2 :
Civil & Mechanical
Electrical Engineering 150 quest 150 marks & 150 Minutes
- PAPER 3:
(For Post Code No.1,2,4 & 8)
–150Marks 150 Questions 150 Minutes
(For Post Code No. 5 only) 150 quest 150 marks & 150 Minutes
–Civil & Mechanical
(For Post Code No. 6 &7)
(For Post Code No. 3 only).
- Total 450 Marks
To Apply Online CLick Here
To download Official Notification Click Here
To See Full Syllabus Click Here
For Halltickets Click Here
A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website.
The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself /herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence.
For latest updates please follow my website.
—————————————————-All the Best Guys—————————————————–